I promised my husband that I would write for at least an hour everyday. Never mind if what I produce turns out to be gibberish, bless him, he still wants to read it. Now that is love, if not totally blind devotion.
So, this is the new phase of my writing/ creativity/ method of keeping sane throughout this new experience that is wife-dom and motherhood. Who knew building a family would be tiring, frustrating, and hopefully, eventually, rewarding (yes, strictly in that order)? I hope to approach this with a lot of willpower and a good sense of humour when the will power fades.
Also, I want to make this a beautiful time for my new family - and I want to remember the good times, the bad times, the so-so nothing new times so there is something to look back on when I am old and grey and have dementia. So, here's to new beginnings... and revivals.
1 comment:
So glad you are reviving your blog. I just read down a few, though I have some of the more recent entries to read. When Neal was born, and for about the first year, I tried to just write my favorite moment with him each day. I wish I had kept up with it, but it is never too late to start. Just an idea, for one of those days when you don't know what to write. hugs! -Antonya
Post a Comment