Wow...
This is all I can say after comparing the price of buying a decent wedding dress in the UK and a GREAT one in the US. Given the exchange rate, the fact that there's more competition and selection in the US and, most importantly, the fact that I'm going there for three weeks...
Wow.
The thing is, everyone thinks that dress shopping is the type of activity every girl wants to experience and re-live. That may be true, if (big if), you can find the right dress. That may also be true, if (bigger if), one knows what the definition of "right" is.
This is why it's great that I get to see what the other side of the Atlantic has to offer. The more choices there are, the greater the chances that the one that will tug at my heartstrings (and make my fiance cry when he sees me), is out there.
I'd like to think there is a dress in the US, with my name, and my ideal price tag on it.
Wow!
1 comment:
PG, we definetly need to talk about the planning, preparation, my Goddddnnnessss... these things are driven me crazy... well, regarding US having you dress... sorry for disappointing you, or perhaps we have completly different tastes... but, so far, i found nothing... NADA! I have bought tons and tons of magazines, just had the courage to go to one store 'David Bridal' -- I think that's the name... but nothing!
My hopes are all in Brazil, or should I say 98%... I'll tell you why... I'll send the link to one store that I'll 100% sure take a look whenever i land in BR... which it seems to me in 2 months (longest months of my life). Unfortunately, I'll have just 2 audits in BR until the wedding... but i cannot complain... at least I'll have some audits in my country. Tks God!
Love, pls give a ring whenever u can.
Beijos...
Your friend... Minelline =)
Post a Comment