Monday, 28 January 2008

Time Flies - So Thanks for M&S!

Wow, it's almost February and all the things I planned to do by January just isn't coming to pass. For instance, I still haven't visited the church or the reception, I still haven't managed to process my papers for the civil ceremony, and I still haven't ordered my dress or that of the bridesmaids and my maid of honor.

Que horror. How can I be so behind schedule?

Well, for one, I have been spending too much time kidding around with my fiance without really having a proper sit down about the wedding. It's something that we both believe will sort itself out, although I do have enough common sense to realize that if I don't order the dress - I will have nothing to wear - TO MY OWN WEDDING.

Which is why - thanks to M&S - I have a back-up dress for only 35 GBP ($70 USD) that I bought online in the store's after Christmas sale. It was marked down from 125 GBP ($250) and it is hanging in my closet in a perfect plastic cover.

Muy bien!

No comments: