Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Ups and Downs

Today has been rocky to begin with...

Up: Got to go to the mall with Sophie, who waved at everyone.

Down: Decided to quit my second round of German lessons because I was not gelling well with the teacher. Might not get a refund. Bummer.

Up: I fit into all the dresses I ordered from Monsoon (London, I miss you)!

Down: Did not find time to study German on my own today.

Up: Christian and I had fun last night when he was quizzing me on my German vocabulary. In particular we laughed when he asked me what word mean a prize when a good deed is done... instead of answering "belohnung" (which means reward) I said "verlobung" which means engagement.

Down: Read that Cheryl Cole will NOT be on the XFactor UK OR US.

Up: Christian bought a bean bag and he, Sophie and I all enjoyed it.

Down: I had to fold all the laundry and re-arrange my closets.

Up: All my closets are now neat and tidy.

Down: Hmmm.... not much else today.

Up: Got a nice email from a close friend that totally reminded me that I do have some good points.

Up: I fit into a dress that I had bought and did not fit into before I got pregnant.

Up: Heading to the UK tomorrow to meet another good friend. Rah! Rah!

I guess the only way is... UP!

1 comment:

Christian said...

Up you go my brave lady!