Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Update on My Resolutions

So, moving right along to accomplishing some goals, I thought I´d give an update as to what I have done so far:

1. Learn German (more of a necessity than a want, I must admit, but still something I would like to do) - going to continue studying at the Goethe-Institute for another two months, albeit at a scaled down schedule (i.e., three times a week and not every day).

2. Lose A LOT of weight - I had a doughnut today, so I guess this is still a big TO DO.

3. Improve photography skills - Not started

4. Attend a creative writing class - Not started although I started writing short stories again.

5. Start my own online business - Not fully started

6. Dye my hair bright red (while I am not working and do not have to be presentable)- Done, and had a haircut while I was at it.

7. Start writing a book or short stories - yep, see above

8. Learn German cuisine (das Schnitzel... yum!) - I´ve made it a point to try the Frankfurted Schnitzel with Green sauce, does this count?!

9. Cook and bake more... who knew I had it in me? - Made pasta salad for a friend´s barbeque and will bake more for class next week.

10.Learn gardening - Not started

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Right with you on #2!

lena said...

post a pic of red hair!