1. He got me a new, super small, super cute netbook with all the features I wanted.
2. He helped me get rid of the features I did not want.
3. He hides the fact that he is stressed from me so I will not be affected.
4. He likes going on dates.
5. He appreciates me being able to read him, gauge his mood and pacify him when need be.
6. We laugh together, no matter what.
7. We talk, talk, talk.
8. He is a little deaf but is a good listener despite this.
9. The way he loves Sophie makes my heart melt.
10. He is one of the smartest people I know. And respect. And love.
2 comments:
awwwwww
so glad you found a partner in life who can make you feel loved and so much more. Keep it up Papa Christian. :)
Post a Comment