Just finished the first week back at work.
Argh.
It was tougher than I thought. In between taking calls and planning calls I was answering emails and sending out emails. How was I able to do this all so timely before, without losing my cool and feeling like there should be more than 24 hours in the day?! Plus, baby drama upon family drama, upon daily drama. The only thing I was looking forward to each day was the end of the day, because it meant the end of playing catch up and the task of clearing a full inbox.
Don´t get me wrong, getting back to work is a challenge worth facing. I just don´t think I should be facing it all at once.
I should remember what Christian told me while I was in labour... BREATHE.
Funny how that situation reminds me of this situation... since both times all I could vocalize was ARGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment