For those of you who know me and my low-maintenance ways, don't laugh.
I just had my hair and make-up trial done today, and the results were nothing short of amazing. For one thing, Sabrina made me feel at ease at being made up (which is highly unusual) and we had a good discussion going on cultural differences. We also had a good understanding of what I wanted versus what would look good on the day itself.
Here's a run-down on what took place:
1. My hair is now uber-curly and, to be honest, quite addictive. I can't stop looking at it and touching it to make sure it is real and it is my hair that is doing all the bouncing and shining.
2. My eyes pop. Not that they were enormous or anything, but they just pop in the most liveliest sense.
3. The bags under my eyes have disappeared and I have enough healthy blush on me to look like I had a good night's sleep.
4. I have changed my mind about wearing a tiara and crystals in my hair. Put on the right way, it is quite tasteful and classy.
5. (this is the best one)When Christian picked me up he actually had to step out of the car to admire me and ask "Is that really you?" (in a good way) as he reached out to touch my hair and give me a soft kiss on the cheek.
I'm getting less and less nervous about how I look now. This can only be a GOOD thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment