Saturday, 4 December 2010

4 Wishes

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now..."
- Airplanes

I know it´s still a little early, but here are some of my Christmas wishes:

1. For those who need to a break, I wish they realize this need and act on it before it is too late and all the calming spots in the world become overcome with stressed out tourists. There is always time.

2. For those who have had their heart broken, I wish them strength and a fabulous single life to find themselves again and to get ready for the one they are really meant to be with. There is always love.

3. For those who think its too late to do something new with their lives, to see that as long as they can dream they can start to do. There is always now.

4. For those who have had the fight knocked out of them recently, to stay down until they catch their breath and no longer else the defeated position becomes too comfortable. There is always tomorrow.

Have a great countdown to Christmas guys!

No comments: